- MULTIPURPOSE PINK MATTE GLITTER – Sakura Pink is a pink with a rainbow of color highlights multipurpose glitter. Our glitters are also ideal for DIY craft use, such as tumblers, epoxy, resin, woodworking, pen blanks, plastics, fishing lures, jewelry, acrylic, polish, and MUCH more.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy glitters are 1/128 or .2 mm.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Our glitters can be used for tinting, darkening, or brightening other mica colors making it ideal for use as a personal or professional product.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Sakura Pink and all our glitters are gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
CALCULATIONS FOR USING OUR GLITTERS
This is the most frequently question asked and rightfully so!! Unfortunately there's no standard calculation when mixing glitters due to the numerous applications, and mediums that our glitters can be used with. I.E. Epoxy, Fishing Lures, Woodworking, Pen Blanks, Acrylic, Varnish, Clay, Tumblers, Flooring, Countertops, Cosmetics, Fingernail Polish, etc. the list goes on.
- Do NOT use for automotive applications.
Epoxy / Resin
- These can be used in epoxy resin deep pours BUT, PLEASE understand that due to the density of the glitters, it will most likely sink in a fresh pour.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.