- MULTIPURPOSE DARK BLUE MICA POWDER – Aoi Hi Blue is an intense and rich blue pigment with a Black secondary color. If you're familiar with our top seller and popular Nokon Blue pigment, this is the bigger brother. 5 gram and 25 gram sizes AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 2021!
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy mica pearls are 10-60 microns in size to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Our blue mica powder can be used for tinting, darkening, or brightening other mica colors making it ideal for DIY craft use, such as, epoxy, resin, woodworking, plastics, slime, watercolors, cosmetics, fishing lures, river tables, pen blanks, jewelry, melt and pour, lip balm, acrylic, polish, candle making, and MUCH more. DOES NOT WORK WELL WITH SOAPS!
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Aoi Hi Blue and all our resin color pigment is stain-free and gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
CALCULATIONS FOR MIXING OF OUR PIGMENTS
This is the most frequently question asked and rightfully so!! Unfortunately there's no standard calculation when mixing pigments due to the numerous applications, and mediums that our pigments can be used with. I.E. Automotive, Epoxy, Resin, Slime, Candles, Soaps, Fishing Lures, Woodworking, Pen Blanks, Acrylic, Varnish, Clay, Grout, Flooring, Countertops, Cosmetics, Fingernail Polish, etc. the list goes on.
Other factors are based on the customer. What is the desired look that you're trying to achieve, opaque or transparency?
Our standard for epoxy resin or automotive has been (1) container of our 50 gram pigment powder for every gallon. But, we have seen customers use MUCH less!!
Starting out with 1g of pigment per 8 oz would be a safe start while adding more pigment as needed to achieve your desired outcome.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.