- MULTIPURPOSE MICA POWDER VARIETY PACK – A great opportunity to acquire all of our Ghost colors. See why some of these are our top sellers. This mica mineral powder set is ideal for DIY craft use, such as woodworking, resin art, plastics, slime making, powder-coating, homemade bath bombs and jewelry, melt & pour, lip balm, acrylic painting, screen printing, candle making, and more.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy mica pearls microns vary in size in this pack to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
THREE VARIANCES - Our Ghost pigment line-up come in our usual Gold, Red, Violet, Blue, and Green.
Ghost Series - These are our standard Ghost pigments that are 10-60um particle size.
Glimmer Ghost - These pigments are 40-200um particle size which brings that little extra sparkle to a project..
Galactic Ghost - This series of pigments come in 200-800um particle sizes. If you are familiar with our Icicle or 14k Nugget Gold, imagine the same but in our Ghost pigments.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Each color comes in (5) grams totaling (75) grams of Eye Candy Mica pearls which are made with the finest Mica, Titanium Dioxide. This is a great pack to have! Features colors such as Ghost Gold, Ghost Red, Ghost Blue, Ghost Green, Ghost Violet, Glimmer Ghost Gold, Glimmer Ghost Red, Glimmer Ghost Blue, Glimmer Ghost Green, Glimmer Ghost Violet, Galactic Ghost Gold, Galactic Ghost Red, Galactic Ghost Blue, Galactic Ghost Green, and Galactic Ghost Violet.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Our colors are stain-free but highly recommend using POLYSORBATE 80 for those making bath bombs, gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
CALCULATIONS FOR MIXING OF OUR PIGMENTS
This is the most frequently question asked and rightfully so!! Unfortunately there's no standard calculation when mixing pigments due to the numerous applications, and mediums that our pigments can be used with. I.E. Automotive, Epoxy, Resin, Slime, Candles, Soaps, Fishing Lures, Woodworking, Pen Blanks, Acrylic, Varnish, Clay, Grout, Flooring, Countertops, Cosmetics, Fingernail Polish, etc. the list goes on.
Other factors are based on the customer. What is the desired look that you're trying to achieve, opaque or transparency?
If you're spraying this pigment, I.E. Automotive, Peelable Paint, etc. the color of the base will greatly effect the final color of the Ghost Pigment.
Our standard for epoxy resin or automotive has been (1) container of our 50 gram pigment powder for every gallon. But, we have seen customers use MUCH less!!
Starting out with 1g of pigment per 8 oz would be a safe start while adding more pigment as needed to achieve your desired outcome.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.