- MULTIPURPOSE ULTRASHIFT PURPLE GREEN FLAKES – Komorebi is a shimmering Purple to Green chameleon flakes. If you're familiar or have used our Ultra Shift pigments, then these Ultra Flakes will not disappoint! These are great for those looking for that WOW factor. Ideal for DIY craft use, such as, epoxy, resin, woodworking, pen blanks, plastics, fishing lures, jewelry, acrylic, polish, and MUCH more.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy Ultra Flakes vary in size in this pack to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Each color comes in (.2) gram of Eye Candy chameleon flakes which are made with the finest ingredients. Our Ultra Flakes colors are Majime, Wabi-Sabi, Yugen, Kanbina, Komorebi, Shoganai, Natsukashii, Shinrinyoku, Hanafubuki, Omotenashi, Kouyou, Ikko-Ikke, Yuzu, Koi No Yokan, Sohie, & Kogarashi.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Our colors are stain-free and gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
CALCULATIONS FOR MIXING OF OUR FLAKES
Unfortunately there's no standard calculation when mixing flakes due to the numerous applications, and mediums that our flakes can be used with. I.E. Automotive, Epoxy, Resin, Slime, Candles, Soaps, Fishing Lures, Woodworking, Pen Blanks, Acrylic, Varnish, Clay, Grout, Flooring, Countertops, Cosmetics, Fingernail Polish, etc. the list goes on.
These are not your typical flakes!! Takes only a little to achieve the color!!
Ultrashift flakes have the best results when there's a black base applied.
- Molds, we are noticing that numerous artists is either putting a black in the mold first and then the Ultra Flakes or they are applying the Ultra Flakes with a brush on method.
Other factors are based on the customer. What is the desired look that you're trying to achieve, opaque or transparency?