- MULTIPURPOSE MICA POWDER VARIETY PACK – A large sample of various pigments and with some of our top sellers in the set!! This mica mineral powder set is ideal for DIY craft use, such as woodworking, resin art, plastics, slime making, powder-coating, homemade bath bombs and jewelry, melt & pour, lip balm, acrylic painting, screen printing, candle making, and more.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy mica pearls microns vary in size in this pack to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Each color comes in (5) grams totaling (250) grams of Eye Candy Mica pearls which are made with the finest Mica, Titanium Dioxide. This is a great pack to have! Features colors such as Beetle Blue, Carmine, Icicle, Kin Gold, Mustard Yellow, Pachinko, Rainbow Violet, Sibafu Green, Sumi Black, Ocean Blue, Nokon Blue, shoji, bokuto Brown, jade green, Carolina Blue, Dark Ube, Fire Orange, Fossil Grey, Jasmine, Koi Yellow, Bonsai Green, Penny Copper, Skyline Blue, Yoru Black, Daigi, Iceburg Blue, Sunfire Violet, Shogun Yellow, Cherry Blossom, Green Onion, Angel Blue, Green Tea, Kaki, Pacific Blue, Vibrant Bronze, Tanto Grey, barney Purple, Watermelon, Rainbow Green, Rainbow Red, Aozora Blue, Carob Brown, Green Day, Katana Grey, Shisha Yellow, Suiren Violet, Ajisai Blue, Hakushika White, Japanese Steel Grey, and Matcha Green.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Our colors are stain-free but highly recommend using POLYSORBATE 80 for those making bath bombs, gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
CALCULATIONS FOR MIXING OF OUR PIGMENTS
This is the most frequently question asked and rightfully so!! Unfortunately there's no standard calculation when mixing pigments due to the numerous applications, and mediums that our pigments can be used with. I.E. Automotive, Epoxy, Resin, Slime, Candles, Soaps, Fishing Lures, Woodworking, Pen Blanks, Acrylic, Varnish, Clay, Grout, Flooring, Countertops, Cosmetics, Fingernail Polish, etc. the list goes on.
Other factors are based on the customer. What is the desired look that you're trying to achieve, opaque or transparency?
Our standard for epoxy resin or automotive has been (1) container of our 50 gram pigment powder for every gallon. But, we have seen customers use MUCH less!!
Starting out with 1g of pigment per 8 oz would be a safe start while adding more pigment as needed to achieve your desired outcome.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.