- MULTIPURPOSE ULTRASHIFT MICA POWDER – Hotei is a beautiful Purple, Gold, Mauve Ultrashift pigment. Our popular colorshift mica powder is ideal for DIY craft use, such as, epoxy, resin, woodworking, pen blanks, plastics, slime, watercolors, cosmetics, fishing lures, bath bombs, jewelry, melt and pour, lip balm, acrylic, polish, candle making, automotive paint, and MUCH more.
- ULTRASHIFT SERIES – See why customers rave over our Ultrashift Pigments for their projects. These pigments have a vibrancy above all others on the market. Our Ultrashifts typically have a two to three colors and it only takes a little bit to complete your project. The colors reflect various shades of color when looking at it from different angles. Colorshift pigments have best results over a black base.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy mica pearls are 10-60 microns in size to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Our ultrashift mica powder can be used for tinting, darkening, or brightening other mica colors making it ideal for use as a personal or professional soap colorant or candle making ingredient.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Hotei and all our resin color pigment is stain-free, gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COLORSHIFT PIGMENTS
Unfortunately there's no standard calculation when mixing pigments due to the numerous applications, and mediums that our pigments can be used with. I.E. Automotive, Epoxy, Resin, Slime, Candles, Soaps, Fishing Lures, Woodworking, Pen Blanks, Acrylic, Varnish, Clay, Grout, Flooring, Countertops, Cosmetics, Fingernail Polish, etc. the list goes on.
These are not your typical pigments!! Takes only a little to achieve the color!!
Ultrashift pigments have the best results when there's a black base applied.
- For automotive, for best results, first spray a black base and follow with the colorshift over top. Recommend mixing the colorshift with your mid-clear but some choose to mix with their top coat.
- Molds, we are noticing that numerous artists is either putting a black in the mold first and then the colorshift or they are applying the colorshifts with a brush on method.
Other factors are based on the customer. What is the desired look that you're trying to achieve, opaque or transparency?
Our standard for epoxy resin or automotive has been (5) grams of pigment powder for every gallon. But, we have seen customers use MUCH less!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.