- MULTIPURPOSE COLORSHIFT MICA POWDER – This one is a MUST!! Take our word for it. Shisho is a beautiful Orange, Red, and Yellow colorshift pigment. Our popular colorshift mica powder is ideal for DIY craft use, such as, epoxy, resin, woodworking, pen blanks, plastics, slime, watercolors, cosmetics, fishing lures, bath bombs, jewelry, melt and pour, lip balm, acrylic, polish, candle making, automotive paint, and MUCH more.
- COLORSHIFT SERIES – Our Colorshift Pigments typically have a two to three colors within the pigment. The colors reflect various shades when looking at it from different angles. Colorshift pigments have best results over a black base.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy mica pearls are 5-55 microns in size to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Our colorshift mica powder can be used for tinting, darkening, or brightening other mica colors making it ideal for use as a personal or professional soap colorant or candle making ingredient.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Shisho and all our resin color pigment is stain-free but highly recommend using POLYSORBATE 80 for those making bath bombs, gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COLORSHIFT PIGMENTS
Unfortunately there's no standard calculation when mixing pigments due to the numerous applications, and mediums that our pigments can be used with. I.E. Automotive, Epoxy, Resin, Slime, Candles, Soaps, Fishing Lures, Woodworking, Pen Blanks, Acrylic, Varnish, Clay, Grout, Flooring, Countertops, Cosmetics, Fingernail Polish, etc. the list goes on.
Colorshift pigments have the best results when there's a black base applied.
- For automotive, for best results, first spray a black base and follow with the colorshift over top. Recommend mixing the colorshift with your mid-clear but some choose to mix with their top coat.
- Molds, we are noticing that numerous artists is either putting a black in the mold first and then the colorshift or they are applying the colorshifts with a brush on method.
Other factors are based on the customer. What is the desired look that you're trying to achieve, opaque or transparency?
Our standard for epoxy resin or automotive has been (1) container of our 25 gram pigment powder for every gallon. But, we have seen customers use MUCH less!!
Starting out with 1g of pigment per 8 oz would be a safe start while adding more pigment as needed to achieve your desired outcome.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.