- MULTIPURPOSE METALLIC FLAKE – Cerulean is a shimmering light blue metallic flake. Our metallic flakes are automotive grade but is also ideal for DIY craft use, such as, epoxy, resin, woodworking, pen blanks, plastics, fishing lures, jewelry, acrylic, polish, and MUCH more.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy metallic flakes are .004 HEX. Solvent and UV resistant. Can withstand up to 350 degrees F.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Our metallic flakes can be used for tinting, darkening, or brightening other mica colors making it ideal for use as a personal or professional product.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Cerulean and all our metallic flakes, gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
CALCULATIONS FOR USING OUR FLAKES
This is the most frequently question asked and rightfully so!! Unfortunately there's no standard calculation when mixing flakes due to the numerous applications, and mediums that our flakes can be used with. I.E. Automotive, Epoxy, Fishing Lures, Woodworking, Pen Blanks, Acrylic, Varnish, Clay, Grout, Flooring, Countertops, Cosmetics, Fingernail Polish, etc. the list goes on.
- If you're spraying these flakes for automotive use, we recommend using a 1.7 mm tip.
- Will NOT work with an airbrush gun due to flake and nozzle size.
Epoxy / Resin
- These can be used in epoxy resin deep pours BUT, PLEASE understand that due to the density of the flake, it will most likely sink in a fresh pour.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.